Sinister: this bed is on fire with passionate love

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Tue Feb 8 13:49:17 GMT 2000

....I WISH!!!!!!!!
haidiho babies...long time no write.
"gee,thanx for da vote!!!"
i mean,SOMEONE HAS ACTUALLY VOTED FOR ME!ME!M-E!these things don't
happen.(ok,between you and me.there's no one else here...WHO ARE U?)
do i sound like a desperate chick or what?(small detail,says the angel over
my shoulder-u know,little zoe/devil on the one side,little zoe/angel on the
other-BUT U R ....!TSK TSK TSK...)

there is this cartoon back home and it features this really cheeky female
cat-Lucretia-who is sexually frustrated-no sex for ages....-and her only
company is this castrated male cat...Castrato...so,her motto is DESPERATELY
AVAILABLE.

oh my,i cannot believe i am making a fool of myself in frond of 1200
people!!!!!!(yeah,right!)

i've been angry the past days but you don't care...
i got very drunk on saturday.one of my friends describes qutie vividly my
condition:"zo,i haven't seen u like that.you were pissed as a fart...".tanx
neil!
what i know is that i was extremly hungry,so i bought some chips which i
couldn't eat,so i'm on the night bus,"pissed as a fart" squeezing the chips
on my chest and i wouldn't let go.got home,and ate
them.cold.pathetic.yer....

for days now i've been thinking about a good few tangs to write on the list
but now...hmm...

i am in a really cheeky mood...my friend has gone to
Amsterdammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and io sono jealous....is it really middleaged(no
offense) that i'm going to ...canterbury?

oh,yer sth else,i found out about a cruel and vulgar(sic) verbal attack from
one listee to another.ok.STOP IT!you disagree?fine,just be polite,i mean i
don't think mummy wants her little babies fighting,do you mummy?(hope
not....):)

soooooooooooooooooo,come on tell me tell me,who voted pour moi?s'ils vous
plait...(or sth)

it is soooooooo windy outside that i think i will flyyyyyyyyyy-oh,you do
know the westlife tune tune "flying without pigs"?

so,yer i like this boyzone cover version of 'when the going gets tought,the
tough gets going etc'....oh my gawd i'm out....and a friend was utterly
disgusted(i bet someone is going to unvote for me now....:))
SO?i ask u.what is music....music frees yer mind...right?i don't care what U
listen to even if i don't like it.the thing is,my friend i never said i
think boyzone or similar bands are 'great' or 'artist'.they are NOT!!!!!!!!i
just like the happy tune...i like happy tunes....i mean i cannot listen to a
nick cave song-as much as i like him-when it's hot and sunny outside and i'm
on the beach,can i?nope...-i can though listen to b&s...actually b&s are an
all-weather band..no really.i mean,it might be storming outside-i will put
'em on-it might be sunny-sunny- i will put 'em on....
see?

laura llew,tanx for da letter-even though it was ages ago...you're a fine
gal...:)
hurreyyyyyyy for bookshops!!!!

i was supposed to do a radio rec but no one showed up today!what am i going
to do?and i had everything ready.my cd reviews,my book
reviews,everything.....:(

oh,yer,can i self advertise just this once?tanx.
if you leave in the west midlands-esp near wolves,that is-and would be
interested to listen to this chick's voice-'cause it's sexy and you know
it-tune in this tuesday 15/2(and hopefully every tuesday and thursday)to
wcr1351 AM,at 12:30 pm.i am doing a radio show with some
frrrrrrrrriends!it's mostly talk radio but,i dunno...if you do,tell me what
u think.P-LEASSSSSSSSSSSEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

tanx babies....
smooooooooooch.........
ok.it's time for me to ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuun...
cheerio and don't forget:'i've got shomething to tell you,i've got
shomething to say.....'
luv,zo xxx