Sinister: * horribly? Oh wait, it's a picture of Pluto the dog!"

Ant Fineran ant at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 8 15:42:09 GMT 2000

Hello,

Well, I've succumbed to the brave little He-Man lookalike inside me, as he
was constantly saying "post something to Sinister you twat!", and because
the computer's been my only company all day.

zoe charaktinou wrote:

> it is soooooooo windy outside that i think i will flyyyyyyyyyy-oh,you do
> know the westlife tune tune "flying without pigs"?

The wind is my favourite weather type! Especially like right now when it's
sunny and windy at the same time. However, I believe the westlife song is
actually called "flying without wigs", with reference to the comedic effect
of toupee-wearing people losing their hair in blustery conditions.

I don't want to sound like a freakazoid, but in one of my dreams not so
long ago, I was with an old friend who called at George Dickie's house in
the woods. We then ran across a field or a park, past a load of people, and
got to a line of cars, and I tried to dislodge the wing mirrors of the two
cars that I went speeding between. This can only mean one thing: bugger
all!

Sorry and "ye gads!" to everyone,
Ant x