Sinister: Get On The Bus, Forget About Jugs, Put The Blame On Me

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Feb 8 18:34:54 GMT 2000

Nick Dastoor Way Uh-Huh Uh-Huh I Like It wrote:

Maybe this was just a mistyping, but isn't the expression 'shot of
me'?  I only
mention it in case he's gone through his life getting it wrong and
wondering why
people look at him funny.

According to my Talulah Gosh approved dictionary, both are possible. I
think Nick's version is the one used by common as muck people, and
mine's dead posh.

Best wishes to Mr and Mrs Ailsa. Don't forget, there are plenty of
married ladies already on the list, and I'm sure they'd be only too
willing to help if you have any lingering doubts about what is
expected of you on your wedding night.

Rachel Tucker wrote:

secondly, d'you know i've been on this list on and off for nearly a
year (i
think) now, and in all that time i've been convinced peter miller and
honey
were one and the same person! i have absolutely no idea why i thought
that,
but obviously i did so apologies to you both, and it really is true
that you
learn something new everyday.

No need to apologise, at least not to me. The main difference is,
Paul's met Patrick Moore. In fact, Britain's favourite astronomer
chased Paul right the way around the narrow gallery that runs under
the entire circumference of the dome of...erm...Hubble Observatory,
trying to give him a kiss. There was a really powerful light on,
trying to spot UFOs in the night sky, and when Patrick Moore finally
caught up with Paul, the shadow of the ensuing kiss was projected
right across the whole universe, and beyond.

FINLAND NEWS

Jarkko's lesbian president was on the news last night. Also, 68% of
the population of Finland own mobile phones. Some extremists even go
so far as to live in a place called Nokia. When I was on holiday at
Christmas, one of the neighbours was called Jarkko. Never met him
though.

Peter