Sinister: if you're friends with p. then you're friends with me

Chris Heil no_surprises_21 at xxx.com
Tue Feb 8 18:58:30 GMT 2000

I really need some new friends...none of them are interested in the bands I
am..except for a few B&S followers. But they aren't playing any shows
anytime soon, and I want to go to shows now!! Is anyone going to the
Beulah/Gomez show next month at the Roseland in NYC?
And for the person who mentioned the clientele show...can you please give me
some more info on that...it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you all
Chris