Sinister: 11 Feb - Brownies, NYC - the Clientele

Mark Niciu markniciu at xxx.com
Tue Feb 8 22:20:06 GMT 2000

Yo Belle and Sebastian list,

This is blatant list abuse, so if you don't like that, please hit delete now
and read no further!

If anyone is interested in chillin' at the March Records 8th Anniversary
show on Friday, 11 February, and checkin' out the Clientele, give me a buzz
off of Sinista (also check out the Jeepster meetup page at
http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian ).  Wouldn't you rather check
out one of the up and coming bands from the U.K. (along with four other
groups from an excellent record label) for $12.25 than shell out $35 listen
to that ol' quiff Morrissey (who looks old enough to be my dad and hasn't
done anything cool in like a decade!) croon through shitty track after
shitty track of "Your Arsenal" and "Maladjusted"?

Mark