Sinister: *...oh, bother, i'm not wearing any.

Georgine Skeene trollopinpaisley at xxx.com
Wed Feb 9 05:28:15 GMT 2000

HELLO SINISTER
ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?

THe bridge discussion is quite strange.  i had to include this bit i had run across just the day before, because it seemed quite creepy to me.  it's not often a subject i think about.  included:

Go to the side of a bridge and look down. It could be any type of bridge, It could expand over anything. There is
always an impulse to jump. A little inkling that acknowledges ones ability to land, to smash, to breach, to impede
the regular flow of traffic or water or whatever. This is the reason that I would want to be an architect. The
structure, by its very function, symbolizes the strength of transition as well as the ability to suddenly wreak havoc on
one's self and ones environment.
__________________
it's from some guy's page:http://babel.massart.edu/~jenhall/tda319x/hoyt/pages/stateg.html

i hope he isnt' on sinister and gets pissed at me for copying that.  i just thought it was odd.

I realize i dont' recognize many of the faces here.  you kids just don't appreciate what you got! back in the day, i was a STAR..... i was 13 on the crush list!! i was TIED with isobel campbell i tell you!!!  and now, barely a soul knows.  i think i'll sit in a darkened room reading old archives.  "Honey mummy, i'm ready for my close-up!!"

Thank you to the bloke with the filthy lap, the bloke in the photo "tummy"  That was really a pleasant concept....NOT!!

was it marie, who mentioned the movie better than chocoloate? i haven't seen that.  some girls in my group were talking about it.  well, i guess it couldn't be half bad if it has actual lesbians in it.  at least it's not Chasing Amy.  (dont' write me again about chasing amy, i dont' give a rat's ass!)

i met a random b/s fan last week in the caf.  i spotted her  in a grungy orange tshirt, and wondered vaguely if it was the isobel/fox shirt.  no, it coudlnt' be.  but i was still curious. so i tried to catch up so i could see.  when i got inside, she turned around and was wearing"b/s support the boyne hunt saboteurs"  and i dashed over, pointed at the shirt and blurted "Belle and Sebastian!!"  and we bonded over lunch.  it was very surprising.  Of course i had to make her jealous by telling her i had seen them live, and met them.  Har.  i don't see anyone else round these parts what has ate a apple what stuart murdoch shined, nope nope nope.

i apologize profusely for my egomaniacal tirade, and with that i shall leave you.
SCUM forever,
lesleyjo

http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
 to the pure, all things are pure---

http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange/buxoms.html
***The Buxoms: Svengali-free since 1998!!***