Sinister: Chocolate flavour Stripes!

Sarah Clarke starpiekat at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 9 13:57:08 GMT 2000

Ba-ba-ba-ba,

I watched Sid'n'Nancy last night, and Queer as Folk too! The feller who played
Johnny Wotten was a dumbum, and was that KATHY BURKE I saw? A lady of many
faces, all of them somewhat disturbing. I like her. Not as much as I like Queer
as Folk though. Gosh! Take my breath away or make me faint in sheer delight or
what?? The teaser for the next series was JUST too much, I fell off my bed and
crushed some crisps.

Wow. It gets no better. Hopefully the lesbians won't be in it so much this
time. And we get more STUART'N'VINCE.

Speaking of lesbians, Lesley Jo is back! Speaking of lesbians (and their
associated housemates), Lixi is back! Yippee! It could ONLY get any better if
this pretty foul "milkshake" (my arse) turned into a superb W-Bar of Harringay
milkshake.

*sings* toooooniiiiiiiight, make me a dyyyyyyyyke *to the tune of Atomic*

Anyway. Lesley! Referring to Belle AND Sebastian:
> jealous by telling her i had seen them live, and met them.

Well, I've seen them *all*. DEAD!!!! Ahahahhahhaaahahhaha and what pretty
little corpses they made moi lovelies. There was Stuart David, even in his
death mask mumbling "this is a pish graveyard, wheres my bass, wheres me
washboard", Richard - his serene features speaking of a life of hitting things
and carrying Happy Shopper carrier bags, and Mick, looking slightly disgruntled
that some "wit" had scrawled 'the prick' on his tombstone. Theres always one
isn't there, ALWAYS ONE!!!

> SCUM forever,

Toilet Duck forever!

Love you!
Sarah
xo

=====
"But just remember, when your teacher told you to always find a home for stray animals, she wasn't referring to your rectum." -- DNA Mag-AZINE.