Sinister: Tuc Biscuits and Richard O'Sullivan

Martin Robinson martin at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 9 15:05:38 GMT 2000

Hello,

I return from a several day wilderness of no email to a veritable plethora
of electronic scribblings. And unlike most soaps you miss a few days
episodes here and it's very difficult to keep up with the plot. Was Lixi's
return to get revenge on whoever left her stranded in a prison of modemless
life? Perhaps through the tool of Rick Wakeman? And let's face it he really
is a bit of a tool. Does Ailsa's foreboding wedding mean the end of the
(virtual) affair she had? And that Ralph Fiennes-esque diamond geezer will
now be virtually stranded at the drive in, branded a fool... Oh dear,
quoting Grease lyrics isn't clever... Actually, has anyone seen End Of The
Affair? If so, is it any cop like as I remember being quite engaged myself
with its litteratura origins.

And all this crush business has really got out of hand now. I know you all
mean to vote for me, but you must of all got my email address wrong or
something. Or maybe my Grandmother was right. She once said while looking at
an old photo of me and me in person, what a shame you used to such a
handsome boy. Which was a bit harsh, especially as I was about 13 at the
time. To be told your best days are behind you and you hadn't even shoved
your tongue down someone's gob and wiggled it about yet was a bit much.
Though, she also used to always say this is funny, you'll laugh at this and
then recount a tale such as Tuc biscuits have gone up 1/2p or that her
celery's gone brown. Which to be frank doesn't even give Les Dennis much
comedic competition.

This weekend also saw me leave my parent's warm and loving nest and flutter
my wings alone to a nice twiggy abode with some drunken fops I stumbled
across. Which now leaves my life with no direction as Timothy from Sorry!
can no longer be my hero and guiding light. I'm thinking maybe moving on
from Ronnie Corbett to Richard O'Sullivan's character in Man About The House
or maybe Jacko from Brush Strokes. "Because of you...". Indeed.

I think my trouble with keeping up with the plot has moved on to losing it
altogether now. Ho hum. Must go and poach some porridge.

Te ra,

Martin

ear confection recordings
(http://www.send.demon.co.uk)