Sinister: where the boys are...is where I'll be

Angel Blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Wed Feb 9 15:36:46 GMT 2000

so I was doing this vicar up the arse the other day...
Finally got to hear some B&S played loud in a club on Saturday. (All
Torontonians pls cover your eyes for the next part.) Friends of mine were
down from London (Ontario) so we had to go to, uh, well, fuck it, I went to
Blowup! And believe me it blew, well what I remember of the evening anyway.
But I was completely disillusioned that night as well. This guy I know was
there and I hadn't seen him since I graduated from uni. Alls of a sudden,
Looper comes blipping and bleeping along and it's the first good song I'd
heard that night. Well, this guy i knew, he's so cool and has great taste in
music and used to dj our Redeye and Popstars nights at the pub, he didn't
know who Looper were/was. Oh well, I knew my generation weren't supposed to
have idols.
One of the springs came off my new slightly '60's pullout couch and I can't
figure out where it goes. It's all slightly embarrassing cus it's hanging
outta the couch and everyone who comes over can figure out how we broke it.
I'm not going to Morrissey now cus he's old and not as sexy as the life size
poster I have of him posing on that car and I can't get to Hamilton on a
wednesday night.
Before I go I'll ask if anyone has the same problem I've been having: is it
a sin to keep getting you boss off when you work late?
No, really, does anyone else have a hair style that's not like everyone
else's at your place of employment. I had a really bad hair day but hadn't
noticed yet and no one told me about it cus they thought my hair was
supposed to look like shite. I didn't have enough glue in my hair to keep it
all spikey like.
le petit ange