Sinister: canterbusy west

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Wed Feb 9 16:58:31 GMT 2000

hallo!i have to say that my kerouac move was rather succesful...hmmm...i
should've thought of that before...
tanx people...
anyway,i can't write more 'cause i'm not on my base.u see i have
friendssssssss around the isles so i'm in sunny canterbury.anyone round
here?i'll be here until sunday,so let me know if there's anyone from da list
here...tonight i'm going to this pub which i can't remember the bloody
name..but...tomorrow i'll be in kent uni.anyone there?
oh,well...

why did i decide to be in the midlands?nuh,i think i like my new 'hood...
right.got to go....
i want to dedicate this to some people:kallipops je t'aime and magic dragon
i'm sorry...
luv luv luv 'cause it's all u need....!
zocoholic...