Sinister: The f**ing c**ts are treating us like p****s

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Wed Feb 9 17:35:13 GMT 2000

Evans wrote:

"Egon Ronay - wasn't he one of the Ghostbusters ? He was a c**t."

You're thinking of Egon Schiele. The speccy one.

Brandt wrote eloquently about failure and its appeal. But failure?
Seductive? No, you're thinking of apathy. Failure comes afterwards. Or
alternatively, failure can become something you can twist around in your
head until it becomes perversely attractive. Kids, this is a Bad Thing.
Write songs about it, write letters about it, but don't start believing it.

(Copyright Mark's trite glib diatribes 2000)

Moving onto important things - bloody hell Ailsa! Is this the same lucky
bloke as before? Or did Ally Cook finally manage to have his wicked way with
you (see his recent protesting-too-much post)? He's a dirty bastard, that
one, watch him gurls.

Juliya starts her day drinking beer. Mmm, beer...I once decided to try the
hair of the dog thing after a heavy night, and after a couple of sips I felt
GRATE! So I went on to have five more beers (still in my pyjamas), felt even
more GRATE, thanked my gracious host and set off home. Only for my legs to
stop working as I crossed a busy road. That was strange. My friend had to
drag me to the pavement before I got squashed.

Today's recipe? Cous-cous with sun-dried tomatoes (sun-blushed tomatoes if
you're oh so trendy), oyster mushrooms and a soupcon of anchovy paste for
the non-vegetarian (did you know Worcestershire sauce is made of anchovies?
Curious). Season and serve with olive stir-fried chicken and a Pinot Noir or
similar. Yum.

Little Blonde DJ who's just got his KATE RUSBY and FREE DESIGN CDs through
the post, and about time too xxx

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org