Sinister: Listen, this is pish, I think I'll leave

Nick.Dastoor at xxx.uk Nick.Dastoor at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 9 18:23:48 GMT 2000

Rumour proved true shock! On the 23rd November, Carsmile Steve reported on his
Stuart David chat experiences and said:

> 4. In fact there were subtle undertones that he might be leaving the band
> to concentrate on Looper and stuff (can I stress this is simply hearsay and
> reading between the lines and NOT FACT)

Hey ho, I wish him well.  Will the rest of the band get more money now?

You can play bass?  You can play drums?  Bum-dum-dum-a-lum.  Mmmm...yeah!  The
rebel's here and he's street tuff.

>> Maybe this was just a mistyping, but isn't the
>> expression 'shot of me'?  I only mention it in case
>> he's gone through his life getting it wrong and
>> wondering why people look at him funny.

> According to my Talulah Gosh approved dictionary, both
> are possible. I think Nick's version is the one used by
> common as muck people, and mine's dead posh.

Oh all right then.  I'll shot up.

Mouse xx