Sinister: CLIENTELE

Andrew CHurchman andrew_ch_99 at xxx.com
Wed Feb 9 20:26:32 GMT 2000

hey,
      i keep reading these posts about the
clientele/ladybug transistor show.    I've been
wanting to go but being NYU is about 2hrs away,it's on
a thrusday, and i have school the next day, i probably
won't make it.   For those who do go please let us
know how it went.
      Ladybug Transistor are extrordinary in my opion,
their guitarist Jeff is one of the nicest guys in the
world too.   So those going should have a good time.
      Oh, thanks to those who e-mailed me about my
"girl troubles"  it was very nice of you.....  but,
now that were "just friends"  would a Valentines gift
be too much?? any help?    Thanks for reading.  see ya
later.