Sinister: *so she picked herself up and found that she was in a fairy castle

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Wed Feb 9 21:08:42 GMT 2000

Hiya all!

First, can I say hi to samantha, my penfriend, who's on sinister somewhere. I
think.

Oooh. Guess what. I'm going on a real live DATE with a real live BOY. His
name's Barry. But he's two years older than me, and he'll prolly think i'm
silly. Or i'll go all shy and red, and he'll think i'm insane. But I'm
pleased with myself all the same, because I managed to talk to him without
running away, or looking at my feet.

Belle and Sebastian were mentioned on the priory. But it was a very short
mention, and it was only one of the guests saying he liked them. I don't even
know who the guest was.

In RE class we all had to dercribe each other. So the four people I was with
decided I was bookish, mostly sad, shy, serious, afraid, naive and worried.
Everyone else got good stuff like funny, or cheerful, or interesting.

Iona rhymes with Fiona, but I don't know if anyone would write a song about a
little scottish place where it rains a lot.

I feel really bad because I was in the tape tree and messed it up a bit by
losing one of the tapes. But I found it, so it should be ok now, if the lynch
mob don't get me.

I have two list crushes. I feel so wanted.

It's valentines day soon, and our school's running a valentines delivery
service. Which is sweet.

Lots of hugs, and flowery love and puke.

Jen

Ps. I just realised that all the smut can't stop, because i get my sex
education off of sinister.