Sinister: tigermilk hoarders

kittenmouse radio kittenmouse at xxx.com
Thu Feb 10 09:34:35 GMT 2000

hi kids,
i'm just writing cause it's 1:25 am and i'm supposed to be in bed; i've got
studio classes from 8:30 am to 5 pm tomorrow.  ugh.  can't skip again.  just
had a medieval art midterm today.  it was difficult, but i hope i got an A.
that would be super.
the main reason i am writing is because i wanted to share an opinion on a
subject that slightly irritates me and wondered what you kids thought of it.
i was talking to a friend of mine who is familiar with belle and sebastian,
right around the time when tigermilk was going to be, or just had been
rereleased.  she told me she knew some kids who thought they were top shit
because they had, something like, twenty copies of the original vinyl
pressing of tigermilk.  and i was thinking, who brags about that?  what kind
of arse-hole hoards 20 copies of an album of which only 1,000 copies were
pressed?  ugh.  if i met them i would want to smack them.  really hard.  who
cares anyway, now that jeepster has rereleased it?  i hope they're only
worth 10 cents now, just to spite those snobby hipster f**ks.
anyway, thanks for letting me vent my irritation.
luv,
andrea