Sinister: Music for Girls...

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 10 11:07:09 GMT 2000

Hey there fellow proletarian liste-e-es...
nastdravia tavaritzs... (spelled wrong but it means
"cheers comrades" in russian)...
it's funny... I'm always thinking to myself... I won't
write to the list again unless I have something
specific in my mind that I want to write... and it
always turns the otherway round... that is, I never
have anything specific in my head when I start
writing... I just feel a sort of nostalgia so I sit
down and write all those things... it's a sort of
therapy, isn't it?
Mentioning "nostalgia"... it's one of my fav films by
Andrei Tarkovski... "nostalgia" and mostly "the
sacrifice"... I love Tarkovski...
I've been talking with a friend earlier this morning
telling him about my friends from da list... there are
two people from da list who have actually visited me
and stayed with me for some days... and now...
we are friends for life...
So, this friend of mine (not a listee) said that this
is paranoid! Having people I don't know visiting me
and staying with me... he said it's not logical... and
not realistic... I don't think so... As I've mentioned
in a previous post of mine, sinister is a world in its
own... I believe that... and actually that's the thing
I love the most about sinister... and who wants
reality anyway? Not me... the world is a really cruel
place to live in... you people are more real than
people I meet every day... than people I work with and
talk with etc...
maybe this is a
                    "bubble-world",
but isn't it true that everyone lives in a bubble? so
then, why not
               sharing a bubble with the rest of you?
I'm talking nonsense, aren't I?
I'll stop then... I just wanted to say that to all of
you as it's been bothering me all morning...
and... list abuse...
Zwitsa... je t'aime aussi... so so much...
and a special hug and a kiss on the nose to a very
very special Teddy Bear, my best friend in the whole
wide world... not in a www.sense...
and... a hug to a special bubble-boy... he knows who
he is, I hope...
and a big hug to you all...
Oh... I've almost forgotten that... I'm DJing on
Friday, that is tomorrow... and I'd love to hear your
requests... so, if any of you want me to play a song,
just "ask me... I won't say no"... I'd love to play
the songs you've requested even though you won't be
there to listen to me playing... it'd be fun... and,
so I can make a play-list filled up with
sinisteriennes' requests... and I'll make a flyer
saying
"sinister-list presents the P!O!P!-est Night ever"
that will be da Koolest ... and when I'll have the
songs' list, I'll post it here...and i can make a tape
with all the songs and send it to the people who sent
me their requests...
Have to dash... I'm looking forward to hear your
requests... please eeee personally...
velocity_girl_is at yahoo.co.uk
love+moccacandies (that's what I'm having right now!)
V.F.
XXX