Sinister: Blimey, she's got a big pair.....

Chris_t_opher GBCH at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 10 18:12:44 GMT 2000

....erm

Hello Mentees (?)

Ms. Rachel Tuck-her-in would have written (if she had written (and she just
happened to write)):

>d'you know i've been on this list on and off for nearly a year (i
>think) now, and in all that time i've been convinced peter miller and honey
>were one and the same person! i have absolutely no idea why i thought that,
>but obviously i did so apologies to you both, and it really is true that
you
>learn something new everyday. which is nice...

When i first joined, i thought the exact same thing! I think it had
something to do with their email addys or the like. Anywaaaaaay.....

I've noticed that the Sun isn't in such a hurry to go away nowadays. That's
a good thing....i think.

Erm. I've got an MP3 of my old band if anyone wants to listen. The quality
is pretty bad compared to the CD i copied it from - my 'puter is
dodgy-like - but it shows our potential (or lack there-of).
Chris_t_opher at yahoo.com anyway.

The weather here is a bit erratic at the moment. This morning when i woke
up, it was pouring down and then when i was walking to school, it was nice
and sunny. It was really windy when i walked home and now it's hailing. It's
a good job someone invented windows and walls and doors cos
otherwise......i'd be dead, i guess.

In a vein attempt to reduce embarassement amongst my peers, i will now
commence in spamming (hey, even Jeepster do it!):

POPEX IS GRATE. USE THIS LIKE COS IT'S ALL LUCKY-LIKE AND YOU WILL GET
£5,000 IF YOU DO: http://www.popex.com/cgi-bin/popEx.cgi?Mentor=2377

Anyone want to take me to a gig? I haven't been to one for.....SIX MONTHS
and that was only REM (w/ Teenage Fanclub :)). So, TAKE ME AWAY PLEASE!

This was disjointed.... I am lost.

Chris_t_opher - King  of Lost Property