Sinister: valentines day and whatnot.

kitten mouse kittenmouse at xxx.com
Fri Feb 11 02:08:25 GMT 2000

hi kids,
can i call you kids?  i had a really depressing day today.  last night i
heard a answering machine tape of someone i know who died a couple of weeks
before christmas and it just made my whole day seem horrible.  that and i
skipped my morning drawing class again today.  i hope i don't flunk, that's
all.  i get really sad sometimes during the winter.  it's because of the
weather...it happens to a lot of people in the northwest, i guess.
i went to a show at lewis and clark last night.  my friends band Dear Nora
played, but i got there too late to actually see them.  i saw Kissing Book,
and Sarah Dougher though.  i like Kissing Book.  i might ask them if they
want to come be on the radio.  my favorite song is Every Day is Valentines
Day, and that would be cool if they visited the show, because it will be on
valentine's day.  anyway.  gotta go.
yer pal,
andrea kittenmouse