Sinister: Tomorrow (11 Feb) - Brownies, NYC - the Clientele

Mark Niciu markniciu at xxx.com
Fri Feb 11 06:01:05 GMT 2000

List abuse again but here goes nuttin',

If you are planning to check out the Clientele at Brownies (169 Avenue A in
the East Village, NYC) tomorrow night (or if you'd like to purchase tickets
- only $10 - go to http://www.ticketweb.com and follow the links), stop by
the Korova Milk Bar (200 Avenue A) at around 7-7:30 and chill with some cool
cats.  If you're wondering how you'll meet the select few who have decided
to attend...erm, good question...I'll be wearing a grey Chemical Brothers
T-shirt if that helps any?  Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the Clientele
closes the show which will probably end well after midnight as there as five
acts total.  Therefore, if you already bought tickets for the Kids in the
Hall, don't think that this precludes you from seeing a band that someone
described to me as a "melancholic Belle and Sebastian", whatever that means.

Lurker status re-engaged,
Mark