Sinister: sorry about this.

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Fri Feb 11 07:53:28 GMT 2000

Firstly, sorry about this mail. I'm not sure if I should send this, but
after a long night of thinking I decided to do so.

>February 7, 2000

>WBC to picket Finland’s dyke president in Helsinki
>
>Yesterday, Feb. 6, Finland elected a dyke president -- Tarja Halonen >--
>thereby blaspheming God and inviting His wrath as with ancient >Sodom. Gen.
>19; Jude 7. The Finns who visit WBC’s Web site -- >godhatesfags.com -- are
>troubled. WBC has determined to send a >missionary team to Helsinki next
>Summer to >preach to those depraved >sinners in religious protest and
>warning, with Gospel singing and >signs: GOD HATES FAGS, FAGS DOOM NATIONS,
>AIDS CURES FAGS, FAGS DIE >GOD LAUGHS, FAGS BURN IN HELL, etc. REPENT! WBC
>will burn Finland’s flag in Helsinki, as we did Canada’s flag >last Aug. 2
>After Canada’s Sup. Ct. endorsed same-sex marriage, WBC >demonstrated and
>burned the Maple Leaf flag on Parliament Hill in >Ottawa. WBC will do the
>same in Helsinki, burning Finland’s filthy >fag flag in holy protest there.

>If Finland denies visas, WBC will sue Finland in international EC and
> >United Nations courts charging Finland with religious
>discrimination and persecution. The world will see if Finland fags >believe
>in tolerance and diversity for all.

Now, I think that I'm pretty good with words. But sometimes I just have to
sit quiet and not say/write a thing. Like now. At first I thought the site
www.godhatesfags.com, where that is from, was a joke. It isn't. Visit the
site and see for yourself.

Now, I'm not in any position to slag off anything/anyone. I've been a real
dick, past and present (and future, I'm sure), so I have no rights to judge
anyone. But that site is EVIL. Religion, just like politics, bores the hell
out of me, but see what it does to people? I personally think that the Big
Book is the root of everything, good and evil. Some people live by the Book,
and that's fine by me. They do a good job when they use their brains. But
one thing the Book creates is fuckheads like these guys.
We all have these thoughts that scare ourselves, when we're just about to
fall asleep at night and suddenly we find ourselves thinking things we'd
never EVER even imagine telling anyone, because they'd lock you up.
Sometimes for your own safety, sometimes for the safety of others. But since
yesterday, when I visited the site, I've been thinking those things all the
time. I'd just LOVE to see those people at the edge of the cliff. And push
'em. Ok, that site probably is made to provocate people. But that does not
justify it's existence.

Sometimes the freedom of speech is not such a good thing.

I'll leave you with this bit from the same pages about Matthew Shepard, who
was beaten to death by two men for being gay. I won't say a word. Except the
people who run that site are in need of medical help. And PLEASE, understand
that this is a serious thing.

>When Matthew Shepard died on October 12, 1998, every pervert in this
> >country (from Bill Clinton on down) used hisdeath as a soap box to
> >promote so-called "gay rights." In religious protest of this, WBC
> >picketed the funeral of Matthew Shepard, to inject a little truth and
> >sanity into the irrational orgy of lies consuming this world. WBC >does
>not support the murder of Matthew Shepard, and we believe that >his
>murderers are in violation of God's commandment that "thou shalt
>not kill." Unless they repent, they will receive the same sentence >that
>Matthew Shepard received - eternal fire. However, the truth >about Matthew
>Shepard needs to be known. He lived a Satanic >lifestyle. He got himself
>killed trolling for anonymous homosexual >sex in a bar at midnight . Unless
>he repented in the final hours of >his life, he is in hell. He will be in
>hell for all eternity, "where >their worm dieth not, and the fire is not
>quenched." Mark 9:44. For >each day that passes, he has only eternity to
>look forward to. All >the candlelight vigils, all the tributes, all the
>acts of Congress, >all the rulings by the Supreme Court of the United
>States, will not >shorten his sentence by so much as one day. And all the
>riches of the >world will not buy him one drop of water to cool his tongue.

>Those of you reading this Gospel Memorial need to have a very clear
> >understanding that there is a God in heaven, and He has created a >hell
>for people who despise His commandments. If you are living a >life where
>you disregard the commandments of God, l ike Matthew >Shepard did, or if
>you are supportive of such a lifestyle (either >overtly, or through your
>apathy), you need to repent. And you need to >repent now, because God will
>appear to you when you least expect it, >saying "thou fool, this night thy
>sou l shall be required of thee." >Luke 12:20. Just like He did to Matthew
>Shepard.

Once again, sorry about this. But sometimes I just can't shut up.

@---<--- Jake le PetitE