Sinister: bus related post

Curtis Heath sadandsentimental at xxx.com
Fri Feb 11 05:15:52 GMT 2000

Today, I drove a hyperactive child named Jeremy home in the 'special-needs' short bus. Continuously, throughout the route, Jeremy clawed the back of the seat in front of him. The hyperactivity had the effect of making him impervious to the fact that his fingers had become bloody. The poor boy couldn't even listen when I shouted "Jeremy, stop your hurting yourself!"
Eventually I must gotten through to him and the clawing stopped. Twenty minutes of silent riding later, we arrived at Jeremy's house. He didn't get up and sprint to the swinging bus doors as is the norm for any hyperactive child, so I walked back.
He was still in his seat. In some sort of remorseful fashion, he had tied his hands together with the seat belt- tight as a pair of handcuffs. The circulation was restricted and each finger was as purple as a plumb. He looked up at me very ashamed and said "I had to tie up my spiders... You wanna help me let 'em out?"

It's really made my day that people have been posting about Egon Scheille. I still have hope in the Sinister list.

.

MailCity. Secure Email Anywhere, Anytime!
http://www.mailcity.com