Sinister: why is the room spinning?

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 11 11:34:18 GMT 2000

its 11:09 am and i'm drunk - fantastic!
  recovering from birthday celebrations last night, but i was up in
time to go to uni this morning, and then i thought, no thats just not
rock'n'roll enough to be up at this time, so i went back to bed, but
then i got bored so i came to check my email. i have just read about
40 posts and i have very little idea what any of them said.

  the world looks quite fuzzy

  remind me to drink my milk before i go home, so it doesn't go off

  at the beginning of this week i was all set to post about  how
terrible people are, how no-one can be trusted, particularly
glamorous and pretentious people (not necessarily one and the same,
but you know what i mean)
  this came about because the people i was supposed to be living with
sold me out and found themselves rooms in a house, and then left
someone else to break the news to me. needless to say i sulked. (the
story is in fact more complicated and involves various relationships
which i can't work out at this time of the morning, but you get the
idea)
  anyway, i held back from posting my trauma to you, and i'm glad,
because my faith in human nature has now been restored. i received an
apology from said people, and two offers of places to live and
birthday cards and stuff from friends that i wasn't sure liked me.
  the moral of the story is, well i'm not sure, everything's going
quite hazy again, i think i've got a hangover coming on. but if any
of the above made any sense i'm sure you can work it out for
yourselves.

  laura llew talked about that song with fiona in it, someone on the
internet told me about that before, but i've never heard it, so if
someone would do me a tape or something, that would be fantastic.

  lots (well 2 anyway) of people talked about queer as folk  - mmmm -
queer as folk, i was talking to someone on the bus the other night
who was rilly rilly excited because she'd just met the rilly camp
blond guy who does his hair in a sort of pointy way. and every time
its on my flatmate insists on repeating the story of how she nearly
wandered into shot on canal street when they were filming and had to
be dragged back.

  anyone want to get extremely drunk with me on valentines day? its
the first one for years when i haven't had a boyfriend. raaaaaaa

  going to stumble towards linear algebra now,

  love and jaffa cakes (jaffa cakes in burger king!),
                                                             fiona

'any waste of effort isn't part of my design' in fact i'm just lazy