Sinister: Roses are red, Violets are blue, If you're on the blob, I'll go up trap two*

William Messent messentw at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 11 15:34:10 GMT 2000

Hello Children,

Well it's been a while. I do hope that you are all
keeping well and happy. Anyway, to business. I think
we all know why we're here.

Brandt said;

>>Do you guys know anything about the band Hood? They
are playing Cleveland
March 10 and I want to know if it is worth my trouble
to go see them play.

Yes, Brandt, it is worth you going to see them play.
They are a fantastic band from Leeds, I've seen them
about a million times (roughly) and have yet to see a
duff show. I can only advise any other US listees to
check em out if they're in yo' are-a. They don't sound
much like B&S mind you. Not really. To find out more,
go to the links section of the Remote Viewer page.

Speaking of which, the Remote Viewer are off to
Germany for a week or so of Monkees-style hi-jinx.
We're off all over the place; Munster, Frankfurt,
Dresden, Berlin, Bielefeld, and Hannover (I think).
Any German listees should come and have a look really.
We don't sound much like B&S mind you.

Thanks to Jucy Lucy for the Stu D news. Blimey. Eh?
Good luck to the boy I say. I hear Stu M has been
spotted trying to bribe Andy Bell to take his place.
Him or that bloke out of Northern Uproar.

Sister Disco said;

>>Do you know how close I got to the kingfisher the
other
day? Very close indeed. The fish-obsessed arsehole
didn't evenrealise.

Tell me about it. I saw an anteater in a zoo as a
child. Knocked on it's cage and everything.
Ant-obsessed twat never even looked up.

Till next time, I shall bid you farewell. See you in
the chatroom.

Goodnight, ladies,

Love Will x

*sorry.