Sinister: making free with my lewd and lascivious boasts (fwd)

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 11 17:23:06 GMT 2000

OK you guys I sent the message below a couple of days ago but an evil
wizard has obviously been messing round with my system cos we had some
unexplained technical difficulties.

first though I was thinking about the loss of Stu D
I'm sorry to see him go but in a way I think it is for the best, Looper
and his writing seemed to be consuming a large amount of his time and this
is certainly a contributing factor to the time taken for the new album to
be recorded.
Also I think it will reduce the likelihood of a complete split of the band
as they will be able to get on with their work without the difficulties of
an often absent member.
I don't know what I'd do if they split up the're one of the few groups
that I listen to who are still active. I'm still recovering from the
passing away of the wedding present and pavement, who were my two
favourite bands back in 91 and who seemed to guide me through an entire
decade with brilliant music. It worries me that ex members of these bands
will start doing less brilliant music and defile my memories of their
greatness. then again think how galaxie 500 are still treated as godlike
beings even though Deans new band (well not new but you know what I mean)
Luna are in fact a bit mediocre.
well that's all from me for today but don't forget to read the stuff from
me yesterday which is sitting down below there.

love and nice thoughts
     owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon