Sinister: white city, it's a joke of a name

Blake hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Fri Feb 11 21:35:27 GMT 2000

yea, er, well, um.

i'm prepared to go the self indulgent way once again, but first, some B&S
content, if you will (and you will, darn ya).

there's been the news of big STU leaving.  well, ok, i'm not ok with that,
but i'm ok with that.  stuff like this happens.  it's no keith moon
departure but it will still sting struan and isobel and stevie and mick and
sarah and richard and chris.  i think that's all of them.  lets just hope
kenney jones doesn't become the next member of our darling troupe.  i can't
imagine a B&S album with so much unneeded hi hat.  sister disco, back me up
on this.  hi hat + WHO = face dances/it's hard = so so stuff.  i like face
dances and it's hard, i do, i can't avoid liking them, but they're no
QUADROPHENIA.  enough about the who.  no i can't.  in my short story class
yesterday my teacher was reading her story and in it were the words 'meaty
big and bouncy'.  granted, the smut factor of my post  just sky rocketed,
but for good reason.  i raised my hand and in front of the whole class we
started talking about mods, rockers, and windmills.  that is, until.......

someone read a story and it had the word 'dame' referring to a girl in it.
you see the point of the exercise was to write, if you were a girl, as a
guy.  so this girl was trying to write as a guy, and how he'd react to some
beautiful brod.  and she wrote 'dame'.  now afterwards i raised my hand and
exclaimed that i'd never heard such a word, except in the movies.  when
asked for a worthy substitute, i said 'bird'.  i was crucified.  it was
horrific.  i was lambasted with scorn and dirty looks.  even though i
realized that it wasn't a big deal, it was ugh, so silly and regretful.

lovely laura llew sent me a valentine!  it really is quite lovely, and it
has lots of candy in it.  the little package she sent it in was covered (and
i mean absolutely covered) with tape.  it took me at least half an hour to
get it all ready to play with.  sheesh dahhhling.

my throat hurts a bit.  perhaps i need to kiss someone soon.  yea that'll do
it!

SMUT FACTOR (out of 10) -- 8.  meaty big, and yea, get saucy.
SELF INDULGENCE FACTOR (out of 100) -- 74.  normally it's around 95.
REFERENCES THAT NOBODY WILL GET (out of 10) -- 7.5.  there aren't too many
WHO fans anymore.

until.
love
blake xx