Sinister: dividing canaan piece by piece get out of my garden waiting on sunday to drown

Januarythaw at xxx.com Januarythaw at xxx.com
Fri Feb 11 22:10:44 GMT 2000

well i must say these past posts from thursday/friday were great. passion in
its full extent for causes. :o)

i was also quite sadened to see that my vote for crush has been revoked. i
reckon it's a good thing i found me a feller last night haha. well ex feller
but we've rekindled the flame so to speak. just in the nick of time too. yeah
i spent the night at his house but no we did nothing but make out like
regular school boys and girls. although we are abouve school age and our
bodies aren't boy and girl bodies. *drrr drr i feel  like i'm stu ck in third
gear trying to take off from a dead stop* yes so my friend and her beau also
stayed at his house last night and they thinking we were going to do the old
heave ho trip around the daisy's bought us condoms and slid them under his
door to his room. quite thoughtful eh?  thats my best friend tho. she's
glorious and wonderful like that. she always thinks of others before herself.
i seriously don't deserve a best friend like her. being such a rude bitch
that i am. so's today i help him 'bleed' the breaks on this hearse he's
selling to a mutual friend thom. i pumped the break pedal for an hour today.
my knees are killing me. D; oh well. i'll get over it. uh. yes. ok um. stuart
ds' untimely departure. or perhaps timely? who knows.  it rather pisses me
off, to have a band. to be in a band it requires trust in the other members.
to be there especially after putting out records and being on a label and
what not. i think it's rather rude of him.

i've decided to respond to a few posts with quotes from songs. being so moved
by music as i am i feel it only appropriate to plagerise. and use their
wonderful ideas instead of my own 'cuz i'm smoove like dat'

David Moore said:
> My first B&S dream!

and i sez. "so strange. victory- 1200 spires. the only sound moscow burning.
empty like the tuileries. like a dream vienna seems. only not to be of
use-impossible." tori amos. 'josephine'

jarkko says:
Sometimes the freedom of speech is not such a good thing.

and di said too
as for jarkko's letter that brought tears to my eyes. why can't people be
better creatures. we think we are so wonderful b/c we can think yet look
at what we do with that capacity. i am ashamed for all humanity. and then
i feel badly b/c i am not doing anything to stop hate and ignorance. what
can you do about things like that web-site? i don't think it's a case of
ignoring tham and they will go away, but if people acknowledge them and
publicly discuss it then they are getting free publicity. i feel as though
i'm complicit (is that the right word?) no matter what.

to which i think of:

the sun is setting on the century.
and we are armed to the teeth
we're all working together now
to make our lives mercifully brief
schoolkids keep trying to teach us
what guns are all about
confuse liberty with weaponry
and watch your kids act it out
every year now like christmas
some boy gets the milkfed suburban blues
reaches for the available arsenal
and saunters off to make the news
and the women in the middle
are learning what poor women have always known
that the edge is closer than you think
when you men bring the guns home

look at where the profits are
thats how you'll find the source
of the big lie that you and i
both know so well
in the time it takes this cultural
deathwish to run it's course
they're gonna make a pretty penny
and then they're all going to helll
he said the chickens all come home to roost
yeah malcom forcasted this flood
are we really gonna sleep though another century
while the rich profit off our blood?
true it may take some doing
to see the undoing though
but in my humble opinon
here's what i suggest we do

open fire on holly wood
open fire on MTV
open fire on NBC
and CBS and ABC
open fire on the NRA
and all the lies they told us
along the way
open fire on each weapons manufacturer
while he's giving head to some repulican senator

and if i hear one more time
about a fools right
to his tools of rage
i'm gonna take all my friends
and i'm gonna move to canada
and we're gonna die of old age
ani difranco. 'to the teeth'

right well there was more but those are the ones that matter to me. he he .
or perhaps not matter but i feel compelled to say something about. well i
must run it's my aunts birthday so i must spend money that i don't actually
have. he he the story of  my life.  i'm sorry for such a boring post. but
well i'm not that exciting of a person. or something like that. right well
ciao and take care and have a loverly weekend.

ciao, iris
bayou. i'm sure that you've been briefed my absorption lines. they are frayed
 and so i fear. my fear is greater than my stength but i walk the missionary
way. _tori_amos_suede_
www.anglefire.com/journal/standhere/index.html
step on a crack break your mothers back. go to my sight. her back will still
be broken.