Sinister: Fucking Amal(mentally insert little dots over a's)

Georgine Skeene trollopinpaisley at xxx.com
Sat Feb 12 01:35:34 GMT 2000

hello my sinister doves,
well let's see.  About the tragedy of stuart david, i mean un-tragedy.  I think there might be a lot more ruckus about it if there had been some kind of big fight.  It sounds like the arrangement worked out well for everyone.  stuart d. has a lot of irons in the fire, he seems happy with his own work, and it's important for everyone to get their priorities in line.  It makes sense to me, anyway.  megalomania will always take precedence over being a bit player.  we all wanna be in control of our creations....

Westboro baptist freaks on the sinister list? i thought i'd never see the day.  yes they are a bunch of inbred, ignorant freaks. Real christian people can tell you their beliefs have nothing whatsoever to do with the bible.  and if you want to read a scary story about psychosis, chld abuse and hatred, this is the link of the day:
http://www.qrd.org/usa/kansas/phelps/1994/addicted.to.hate-06.02.94

I don't know if it's 100% true. it was metnioned in the phoenix gay/lesbian magazine Echo in an article about a lawsuit or something.  but if it is true, then we can be sure the Un-Reverend Phelps is a psychotic bastard.  Even if it's not, it makes a good, sick story.

I think sarah is secretly in love with me. she wants to be a lesbian too!  always picking apart my emails, responding point by point, jabbing like a 5th grade boy who's too shy to admit he has a crush on that girl he's always blowing spitballs at.  yeah, your  game is up!  and toilet duck does, indeed, rule forever.

i would like to say that last night i had the distinct privilege of attending the phx gay/lesbian film festival, and viewing a swedish film called "Show Me LOve" or, for those not living in the puritanical united states, "Fucking Amal".  i laughed, i cried.  i'm cynical about lots of things, but when it comes to teenage girls in love, my disbelief can be suspended on anything available.  i was reduced to nothingness by the end of it all.  I was afraid the subtitles would detract from it, but they didn't at all. the most annoying thing was the rest of the audience, who seemed so amused by the "weird" swedish language that they kept laughing at totally unfunny moments and confusing me.  it was kind of immature, i thought.  but it's a really really good movie, as long as you're not a grumpy homophobe or something.  It seemed (too) real to me, probably because i'm still a teenager at heart, having barely seen a first kiss at 23.  (some call it pathetic).  so i guess if you're cyni!
cal you

 could call it cheesy, but if you like that sort of thing it's kind of like a magnetic fields song: sure ABBA did it a million times, but a good pop song, like a good love story, when it's done right it has to be perfect, cliches and all.

I also wondered idly if Amal is a real town.  anyone live in Sweden?  not that it matters, i was just curious.

"this is my new girlfriend. Now please get out of the way, we're going to go fuck now."
ah, callow youth.  love and poison too,
LJ

http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
 to the pure, all things are pure---

http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange/buxoms.html
***The Buxoms: Svengali-free since 1998!!***