Sinister: The Sinister Track List....

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Sat Feb 12 11:43:55 GMT 2000

Hi there sinister-land...
I'm so so sad... I got very sick yesterday and I had
to stay in bed so I didn't manage to DJ after all...
A Big Thank you to all of you that have requested
songs and attributed to my DJ track list... I've
written your requests down and I'll definatelly play
them all when I'll be DJing next week... So... those
of you who want to request a song, please do, since we
have now loads of time...
First of all... I loved Alexander's letter... it was
so agressively moving... and...
I'd like to thank the people who have given me
               my 3 votes and tell them
           I love them so much but I want to
ask them to vote for someone else now - someone who
have no votes at all - since those 3 votes made me
happy and kept me warm inside quite too long now... I
think it'd be rather selfish to keep them for
myself... So, my crush sweethearts,
        please remove your votes from me...
and make someone else feel
      special and loved like you made me feel...
~~~~~~~~~~~~
these are the songs requested so far... I'm going to
make a tape with all these tracks... so, all the
people who requested will take a copy... since this is
going to be darn expensive, I thought that I should
make three copies and send them to the first 3
people... they then have to copy it and send it to the
next one etc, etc... but, I can make copies for people
who haven't participated but want to have a copy of
that tape... still, I'm waiting for more responses...
so, the tape's track list is not yet decided...
~THE TRACK LIST SO FAR~
1. B&S: I Don't Love Anyone
2. Love: A House Is Not A Motel
3. Pixies: Debaser
4. Field Mice: Let's Kiss and Make Up
5. B&S: You're Just A Baby
6. Beck: Sex Laws
7. One Night Suzan: Is It True?
8. Cure: Boys Don't Cry
9.  B&S: Judy and the Dream of Horses
10. Gentle Waves: Evensong
11. Television Personalities: The Dream Inspires
12. Moz: The Difference It Makes
13. The Wedding Present: Big Boots
14. Cinerama: Ears
15. Nick Drake: Hazey Jane II
16. The Pastels: Heaven Above!
17. B&S: I Could Be Dreaming
18. Magnetic Fields: Smoke and Mirrors
19. Radiohead: Creep
20. The Field Mice: Fabulous Friend
21. The Sea Urchins: Pristine Christine
22. B&S: Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying
23. The Wedding Present: A Million Miles
24. Talulah Gosh: Be Your Baby
25. Television Personalities: Sorry To Embarass You
26. Heavenly: I Fell In Love Last Night
27. Cinerama: You Turn Me On
28. Baxendale: Music For Girls

...and remember, you can ask for more than one song
since I might not have your first request...
~~~~~~
That's it people... sorry for the list abuse...
Please, do write personally, either to request a song
or in case you would like to have a copy of the
tape...
I have to go...
Love+umbrellas
V.F.