Sinister: Bon Voyage Charlie Brown...

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Sat Feb 12 19:25:16 GMT 2000

As the subject line implies, today the final Peanuts comic ever will run in
the Sunday papers.  Personally, I think the strip's heyday was a very years
back, but its still a total bummer to know that no more new comics will ever
be produced.  The papers will continue to run "Classic Peanuts" until Charles
Schultz's death, whereupon the entire strip will be discontinued.  There was
an hour-long special on the telly last night recounting Peanuts' finest
moments, including some really hilarious footage from the rarer episodes,
like the brilliant Thanksgiving episode that no one seems to have seen.
Well, I'll stop be before I start blubbering...

Steve C.