Sinister: Up too early(Damon's everlasting ramble)

BrnToEnd at xxx.com BrnToEnd at xxx.com
Sun Feb 13 16:26:55 GMT 2000

Why hello there,

        Ok its sunday and I got up at 6 A.M.for no reason of course. So I
woke up and have just been putting on records and watching the cars go by on
the highway. I'm shaking cold and feel like such a dork doing this but I
can't go back to bed. I have an urge to eat an Eggmcmuffin now or something
like that.  If I wasn't feeling so weird I'd probably start a book and hope
to finish in that day.

        Yesterday I re-read Angels In America part 1. Such an amazing play.
Surely the best of the 90s but My favorite play of all time is still A Long
Day's Journey Into Night by Eugene O'Neill  and my favorite playwright?
Tennessee Williams.  I want to play Brick or Stanley on the stage sometime.
You see I'm into theater and its well besides music and reading my main
hobby. Ok check this I am in two plays(I think I told you guys already but
its early and I'm being weird so I'll go on anyways) The Dinning Room by A.R.
Gurney and The Seagull by Chekhov . In The Seagull I am Treplev and well my
crush in the drama class is well my mom in the play. Perhaps I'll play this
Oedipus complex roll and get rave reviews when I didn't intend too. Anyways
love sucks.  Ok then I have to direct a One act play for my senior project
which will probably be a Samuel Beckett play(Krapp's last tape Is what I
dream to do). Then I have to do a monologue infront of a camera(eek) to get
in an acting school during the summer. I think I'll do the ending monologue
for Roy Cohn in Angels of America part 2.  I dont have Angels in America 2
with me at this house, just part 1. So that means I have to go downtown(On
The bus eeek eeek) to the libarely and make a bad photo copy then get dirty
looks from the scary republican Liberians who indeed voted for Reagan.

        I love a good rainy gray cloudy day. Actually makes me happy. I know
I'm morbid but I can't help noticing. I hate hot summer days but I love rainy
December days(But not school!). I think I'll listen to a byrds album now.
Last summer I use to stay up until the first light of the day and I'd listen
to If You're feeling sinister or The byrds. It was beautiful and I can't wait
to do it again this summer.  This summer is going to be crazy. Why? I don't
know. Im out of High School for one(Yay I guess) I'll be happy to miss my
Nazi Chemistry teacher and homework and scary Honor English students(No
offense to Honor Students) but I'll be scared entering the adult world. I was
too late to miss the college enrollment but I may do a program in Seattle
where I can teach and go to college at the same time. Sounds good. My dreams
are broken about going to UC Berkley it seems so I guess that's why I read
Bret Easton Ellis now. I'm drinking pulp orange juice and hashbrowns now umm
yum?

        It seems only yesterday I was a punk wannabe middle schooler. Time
goes by too fast well its weird. Its like the present moment is slow but
looking back it seems fast. In middle school I wore an Operation Ivy and Bad
Religion shirt and had a Sex Pistols patch. Everyone always called me names
and pushed me in the PE locker room.  Once this one kid pissed me off though
and I pushed him into a locker room and choked him and told him I'd kill him.
 The poor bugger was half my size too that's why I still feel bad. I guess I
shouldn't complain for getting beat up in school because I was just as much a
jerk but I was just a jerk because everyone was to me. Middle school was the
worst time in my life.  Pure hell.  Still brings back tears just thinking of
it. Jesus its 8 and I'm rambling about my middle school years.  I use to
sleep 'till like 11-12 everyday and my parents would have to drag me out of
bed.  Now I'm lucky if I sleep 'till 10. I'm always just a walking tired soul
now.

     Ok If you've read until here I want to give you a big hug and kiss.
Thanks for listening. I'll stop writing now and get a life.

-Damon