Sinister: put the comic strip back on the shelf

Chris Heil no_surprises_21 at xxx.com
Mon Feb 14 02:03:51 GMT 2000

For any of you who didn't hear already...not only was Sunday the last ever
new Peanuts comic strip..but late Saturday night Charles Shultz passed away.
It's so so sad...and an extremely weird coincedence ..it's almost like he
knew when he would die..and wanted to go the same time his beloved cartoon
did. Until I saw the biography of him today on tv, I didn't realize how much
impact Peanuts had on me growing up. It told stories in such an innocent way
that no other cartoon or strip could do. I mean I still can't watch Charlie
Brown christmas without shedding a tear..or have a halloween pass without
thinking of the great pumpkin. Maybe I'm just being silly. But even though I
didn't read the comic strip every week...or have seen any of the cartoons in
quite a while..I can't help but feel I'm going to be missing them.