Sinister: it takes more than milk to get rid of the taste

marie elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Mon Feb 14 05:55:06 GMT 2000

darlings.

kitten mouse wrote:
> knitting

oh miss laura llew, i think that was a challenge.  i think she
wants to take it outside.  andrea, you Don't want to mess with the
crochet-ers.  we are hardcore indeed.  hey, i Heard those
snickering "hookers" remarks back there!  /me mutters "revenge
will be mine!" and slinks away.

right.
so.
it was honey's birthday today.  er, yesterday.  er, sunday.  happy
sweet sixteen, darling!  and be sure not to break the laces on
that new gingham dress, alright?  i know how Rough you are on yr
milkmaid uniform.  they are indeed not very practical considering
the Lengths to which we must go to Milk.  although those aprons
are quite cushiony for rolling under the knees while milking.
yes'm.  any girls seeking milkmaid Positions will have to see
laura about that; any milkmaids seeking info on Chapter 27 of the
milkmaid Manual can see me in Private behind the bales of hay.

oh.  saturday night i met up with brandt "putting the fun back in"
fundak in pittsburgh at a show.  i assure you all that he is a
nice boy, even made me the most lovely "six degrees of rose
melberg" tape, but of course i managed to become violently ill
during the show and spent most of the night curled up on a couch.
public apologies, brandt!  and massive props indeed.  luckily my
more socially adept apartment mate managed to entertain the poor
boy while i nursed my aching head.  speaking of such apartment
mate...  i believe she's going to cave in and subscribe to
sinister soon... she already spends time Watching me chat in
sinister on IRC.  haha, we've got her...

oh, shout out to my girl, miss KIMberly!

right.
milky hugs&kisses to all.

xoxo,
ree