Sinister: you oughta give me wedding rings...

adam apparatus aconover at xxx.net
Sun Feb 13 21:27:47 GMT 2000

oh, dear. i just read through a good 50 sinister posts, because i've
been lazy and not keeping track... so i'll talk about the one
interesting thing today...

my band, bo coach, played a show. i sing, y'know, and i think i sang
pretty good, except that forgot the words to one song and had to keep
repeating one verse over and over. it was horrid. but all the other
bands said we did really good.

we had done a cover of a dan bern song (not to give the impression
that we just do covers; it was one of the few we did), and there was
a guy in the crowd singing along, which made me happy because dan's
pretty obscure around here, especially considering that this was the
punk crowd we were around (not to give the impression we play punk,
either, though... well, not much. i try to keep noah's punkishness to
a minimum. he does the same thing with me and tweeness, though.) so
anyway, i talked with the guy about dan for awhile afterwards... he
was pretty shy, but we had a good chat... then later i found out he
was the keyboarding for the space robot scientists, an -incredible-
local band who are just really really good and intimidating. so scary!

so anyway, we have made up some demo tapes, and we have a bunch
left... so if anyone wants one, e-mail me, and i'll send you my snail
address. they're $2 each. i don't know what that is in pounds (or
canadian dollars... or yen, for that matter), so you'll have to
figure that part out yourselves.

i got a list crush! i know who it is, but i didn't vote for her. i'm
sorry, dear. :( i will e-mail you soon! i did vote for someone else,
though... let's see if they can figure out who they are with a well-
placed vote... hmm...

anyway, i sleep now.

- adam

aconover at optonline.net