Sinister: A day in the life....

Gav Roberts g.roberts1 at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 14 10:48:39 GMT 2000

Well. Where to start? I'm sat in a lab, supposedly learning about
project management, but sod that, it's unbelievably dull. So I
thought I'd drop you all a little ray of sunshine from my happy life.
Last week was a belter. Vicki was here (Which makes me
particularly happy...) and we went out drinking for a few days. She
says I'm a bad influence on her, but how can that be if I wouldn't
have gone out if she hadn't been here? AAAAHHHH, The power of
logic.
Other than that, the weekend was absolute bobbins (which is my
word of the month...). United lost to the Geordies. Leeds won. So
did the scousers. Sometimes football can be cruel.
As far as B&S content goes, there isn't much (ooops). I got into
them fairly late (1997) and have only just started to build up that all
important back catalogue. But I only need the Dog On Wheels EP
now. But it's ludicrously expensive, and I am but a poor student,
does anyone know a cheap CD shop?

Gav.

"Time for bed" - Zebedee.