Sinister: happy valentines day!!!

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Mon Feb 14 12:08:40 GMT 2000

Hello EVERYONE!

I am in a shockingly good mood today, so I expect you
all to appreciate it while its hanging around.

And alas, sorry to hear of Stuart D leaving B+S, but
Looper are a darn fine band.
Anyway, I didn't see anyone getting all upset and
posting lots of posts when I quit Italian to
concerntrate on Norwegian.
And why not??? ;)

I've kept my vote for the lovely Alex Borgia. He asked
me to vote for him, and I did, and for valentines day,
well, he can keep it, not only cos I agree with what
hes on about, but cos I actually do respect what hes
saying most of the time anyway.

so, how many truckloads of anonymous valentines cards
did you all receive?
I got one. From loverboy. First one since I was nine,
where the boy in question argued with his friend
whether to give it to me or his mum, cos apparently my
hair was the colour of poo. ITS NOT! ITS DARK BROWN
AND LOVELY!!!
his name and gave mine to his best friend instead.
So, twelve years on, and I receive a card which is
genuine! And thankfully I didn't have to send it to
myself, cos its always embarrassing when I forget or
it gets lost in the post. Ahh! And some roses and a
box of chocolates.
Both of which always go down well with me. Well, the
chocolates anyway, cos I don't eat flowers....

What a weekend!
Made up with my flatmate. This means I can not piss in
his shampoo as I intended to do, cos we're getting on
dandy. Oh well. In fact, we're getting on extremely
well. better than we ever have. Ever.

Didn't do anything exciting, fixed the toilet, and
felt incredibly proud of myself for this achievement.
I know its not exciting to you, but it is to me!! My
toilet is now the height of bathroom chic!!

Anyway, I'm off to do what I do best- buy chocolates
for myself.

Love and hugs!

Idleberry

kiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskis

=====
visit the idle site:http://www.geocities.com/idleberry