Sinister: StuD is also special

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 14 12:32:33 GMT 2000

Dearest all :

NickyD was upset as we have not paid attention to Stuart David's leaving
as the question deserved it.Poor Stuart D! As I have just read in someone
else's email , I'd rather have Looper than his songs for Belle and
Sebastian.It suits much better his electronic engineering lecturer looks
and intentions,to be true.No many pop stars manage to stay untouched and
go around as if they were lecturing Silicon Nanostructures and no time to
do jeans washing,so he is Special,of course he is.But he seems happy
enough with his doots and loops and wee Karn,don't worry.

Peter Miller brought the Real-Cruel-World into Sinisters backyard once
again stating the understated : Big Upstairs is the only thing. Specially
on St Valentine's Day, no doubt, in every mag becomes a lingerie catalogue
this week.Check that Observer thing for which our Dastard boy does
research.That is how call it nowadays, to go through pages and pages of
sultry females wearing less than nothing.OMIGOD.

A.