Sinister: toronto meet-up...and happy blech day to all....

diana *** miss_modular at xxx.com
Mon Feb 14 14:19:44 GMT 2000

hello hello...

happy valentines day and all that jazz.  i remember when i was in highschool
(being 6' tall and awkward...and having no guy wanting to touch me with a
pointy stick) i called valentines day blech day and would dress all in black
and sit alone in the corner listening to my bloody valentine and eating lots
of anti valentines day snacks like apples and figs.  take that corporate
giants...

usually the lovely and much more coherent debs writes to all the beautiful
toronto crowd about the meet-ups but today you are stuck with me!!!  poor
you...i know.  we are all going to get together this saturday, that is the
19th of february, at the green room between 7&8 to about 10:30 pm and then
we are venturing over to blow up (i know, i know...but do you know place to
shake your thang on a sat. evening..???)  for those of you who haven't been
to the green room before, it is rather tricky to find.  you need to walk
about a block and a half east of bathurst subway station until you hit the
future bakery.  you need to turn south here and walk until the
laneway...turn right and you will see a big flashy/taky sign that says the
green room.  we'll be upstairs looking sinister.  you can, of course, just
decide to meet us at blow up....or you can email me privately if you need
better directions or a possible subway station meet up!!!  i'll wear my b&s
pin...and most likely be wearing all black as per usual...and i am rather
tall with black sticky-upy hair and brown horn rimmy kind of glasses...i'll
probably be seen with pint in one hand, cigarette in other and foot in
mouth.

i, of course, look forward to seeing all your lovely faces....but if you
have never came to one of our toronto meet ups then i am especially
appealing to you...we love new faces!!!  we won't force you to sing kumbaya
or sacrifice you to the mods at blow up or anything.  point blank, you are
missing a wonderful opportunity to see me act like an idiot...  once you see
me dance like an idiot your self esteem will shoot through the roof and the
world will seem like a better place again...

see you all soon my pretties...

xox and blech day figs...
:) diana