Sinister: subterrenean?me?

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Mon Feb 14 17:52:41 GMT 2000

ladidaaa!hello my little miserable people....
i am back1(bloody hell...)
m,yer i returned from my little adventure in sunny ol' canterbury.NICE
PLACE!!!it's so....,so old...so nice and beautiful.i wish i lived
there.anyway.today i had my first lecture after a LONG time...it was ok.now
i'm going to another one.oh yes it's the v-day.mmm,right.
anyway,in canterbury i had this lovely chat with one of my friends.we talked
about our favourite band.why,yes!Belle and the boy Sebastian...
anyway,she does own TWTAS but she never got to listen carefully to them.she
is a major fun of the pink floyd-which i really don't like.i respect them
but i can't listen to them.she also likes the tindersticks (thumbs up for
that),the walkabouts(yey),nick drake etc.so when she asked me how i would
describe B&S i did mention nick drake but she opposed to that.she told me
that B&S are really a mediocre band and too happy for her.(do you remember
that story with b&s being a goth band?how do people come up with these
things?)so,anyway,she eventually came down to the point that she can't
listen to them because they are too light and that she can't find any
connection between them and nick drake -apart from hazey jane II.
she said that drake was a manic-deppressed person and that his whole
attittude is reflected in his music but b&s are far more optimistic and
,well,not as ,should i say 'profound'yer,sth like that.i don't know.for me
b&s are b&s and i am not sure i agree totally-or even at all with my friend.
hmmm,it was an interesting conversation though.indeed...
anyway,got to go now.i am glad that after a long time i talked about b&s.
i really don't like pink floyd....sorry...
luv,'cause it's all you need,zoe
....carry on my brothers...carry on...