Sinister: "If you gave me a Fresh Carnation, I would only Crush It's Tender Pedals"

Leyla McNickle modpopstar at xxx.com
Mon Feb 14 18:19:43 GMT 2000

hello all sinister kids,

Well, My subject heading does me in today.  In honour
of Valentines day...something from the Jam...haha.

Well, Nothing says Valentines like waking up from a
night of frightening Tornado weather and going to the
dentist to get your Teeth Drilled.  Oh, CAN YOU FEEL
THE LOVE!!  I can't...my gums are numb. <sigh>

To all of you kids pining for that special
someone...the one with the "haircut"...the one with
the "smile"...the one who reads a book of poems in the
park..the one you lost at the tube station...  good
luck, find love..and if you can't find it...buy it. :)
No, not Prostitution...

Also, someone...whoever...voted for me for their List
Crush, thank you...You must be crazy...but thank you.
Who needs a Valentine when you got a Belle and
Sebastian based love?..eh?

I had a good weekend, drank a little too much...I
can't decide if my Hangover from Thursday was any
worse than the one from Saturday.  Saturday, Sarah and
I went to the pub...to meet up with some fellow floppy
haired british music obsessed kids...
nothing like a dozen people singing along to "Still
Life"(suede)  *sob*

Only 17 days before Sarah ..Me & Co. fly to london...
I can't wait. Club wise:  Trash, Mousetrap, Blow-up
are all looking quite promising. :)
Thanks to everyone on the list who gave me suggestions
to Club nights to attend...

Well, I am not sad that I have no Love for
Valentines... I will meet my love on the London
Underground...It's fate. honest.

**I love Everyone**

love and sedatives,

Leyla