Sinister: Re: Don't be shy, straighten up your tie

Erica MacArthur erica.macarthur at xxx.com
Mon Feb 14 18:31:21 GMT 2000

 Hello ratbags,

 Happy Valentines day, because I love you just as much as I hate your guts.

 May I first say how lovely it is, however breifly to hear from Archel.
Valentines day, eh? What a load of PIFFLE. Having spent last saturday
morning selling heart shaped chocolates and countless cheesy cards to people
who look like they couldn't possibly be snogging ANYONE, I've decided the
whole thing is a bunch of arse. This said, I do have a half eaten chocolate
teddy bear lying disembodied next to me - he can't stand up anymore because
I've eaten his toes. Poor thing, soon he'll just be a little red ribbon tied
in a bow. He looks a bit like Alexander 'Dont Let Your Mouth Write a Cheque
Your Butt Can't Cash' Borgia's bear, only less furry.

 I hope no one is sad this Valentines day. Like Martin said, there are so
many reasons to be single these days. One more being that couples are sappy,
hand-holding losers, who tend to have a permenantly glazed expression and
often dribble without realising.

 And a package arrived today, addressed to Eric. M Arthur. Ha bloody ha!
This
is plainly NOT FUNNY. I was registered as Eric.A MacArthur in the school
records until the fifth year, a fact which went unnoticed until my name
didn't get called out with all the other girl's names lining up for our
exams. No, *I* had to go and sit in the canteen with a load of grunting cads
rather than in neat rows in the hall with the rest of the girls. I don't
think I've ever fully recovered. Have I told you this story before?

 Before I float off with a head full of popmusic and a heart full of
nothing,
I must advise you all to buy 'Playground Love' by AIR (released today). Sure
beats cards and flowers, I promise.

Erica

 *Laura - sincerely, thankyou very much, I will write to you personally
soon.

 The House of Scarlet - Cold as ice cream but still as as sweet
 http://www.chickpages.com/rants/golighty/index.html