Sinister: i can't think of anything original to say

kerry zutroy at xxx.org
Tue Feb 15 00:04:25 GMT 2000

ahh, valentine's day is here again. unfortunately my list crush voted
for someone else, tho he's told me in secret that he has a crush on
me too. so he's forgiven for not voting for me. on the bright side,
one of my housemates made little envelopes for each of the rooms to
put valentines in. this morning i woke up to find the most
fanfuckingtastic powerpuff girls valentine sitting in my little
envelope, featuring none other than the surly-as-hell BUTTERCUP, my
personal fave of the group. i identify with her, being the surly
brunette that she is. and the valentine was addressed to "sexy
bunny," which made me giggle, because nobody's called me that in a
couple months. i have a buttercup desktop picture on my computer
dontcha know. she looks like she's read to kick some serious ass.
and, hey, while i'm at it, here's a website for any of you powerpuff
types where you can stock up on desktop patterns, themes, and even
winamp skins (tho i have to convert them to MACamp skins because i'm
on a mac. because i'm cool. :P). it's here:
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Satellite/9323/mainpage.html
hoho, more surprises ahead at the mailroom where i got a valentine
fer real from a BOY. incidentally, the boy i've been friends with for
a couple years and had sex with last friday (well, there's the
requisite smut content). haven't seen him since that night, tho,
because i've been laid up with a nasty cold all weekend. ahh, but now
for some late-breaking news: he just called me. that's nice. he
invited me over for tea and a movie tonight. i'll spare you the
details of the whole sordid affair, tho, because it's all quite
confusing.
B&S CONTENT
i don't like the boy done wrong again much, either. eventually took a
liking to electronic renaissance, tho. my personal disliked song
would have to be "the gate." buh.
i hope you all have read my subimssion to lovely laura llew's
literary list, BUT NOT THE HIPPOPOTAMUS by sandra boynton. it costs
all of about $5 US, and i'll send you a copy if you want. you must
read it. now. go out and buy it. now. it's a children's board book.
and it's amazing. i should arrange things with honey so that in order
to get out of the list nursery you have to read this book. it's that
good. it'll take you 5 minutes. i swear. it's worth it.
hey, maybe i'll scan it and put it on a secret little webpage
somewhere so that people can read it. but that would be illegal. ho
hum. oh well.
i have to go put the "prom pictures" from this weekend on my computer
off of my friend's digital camera now, so i'll leave.

-kerry

"your fantasies are unlikely. but beautiful."
                         	-stanley donwood