Sinister: her bosoms were like the two smoothest scoops of vanilla ever known*

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Mon Feb 14 23:52:47 GMT 2000

Are we still doing that story in the subject title? I forget where the last
one left off...

kind Joss wrote:
>Hark at that Stuart David, then. I just worry as to how Genevieve is going
>to take it.

I have been in mourning!Sweet,sweet Stuart,poster-boy of my girlhood dreams!
Stuart gives a good balance to Belle & Sebastian...yes,there's little
Fashion Plate Isobel on one side,but there's Stuart...a bit dirty,a bit
moody,in the corner.Oh he's so lovely,he really is! I know we tease about
the beard,the unwashed clothes (and body?)but he really is gorgeous..and
it's his whole attitude..I remember when I first heard Belle & Sebastian I
had no clue as to who the members were/what the played..but I saw that
picture of him gazing down with his accordion..ohh..swoon...I know he will
play occasionaly on records and stuff,but still it's not the same...I really
wanted to see Belle & Sebastian live built like I first heard them
(Yes..some of US still haven't seen them live...)And I know I'm being
selfish..his career with books/Looper etc etc etc..but still I want him in
Belle & Sebastian.Oh well.Like David Moore said..."I hope that the quietly
self-deprecating & pish-taking humour & his ability not to take himself too
seriously role gets adequately covered too." Exactly! He adds balance..and
also the fact that he's not cutesy-wutesy..pah..I prefer stubble to
tigers-ears.

Happy Valentine's Day,little ones..hee hee..some of your embittered posts
towards Valentine's days are so funny..especially the girl who dressed all
in black and ate figs against the corporations! :) I enjoy observing all the
couples,all the acts done to impress the significant others for one day..so
many men hurrying back home,briefcases in one hand,flowers in the
other..Romance should be happening all year long,silly boys...it's seems
Romance is dead though (been replaced by ugly teen lust)But if I close my
eyes I can envision it..Mmmmm....

The birthday party for my Little Cousin went splendidly on sunday..how
resplendent she was when she appeared in her little pink satin ballgown,her
hair all done up,..breathtaking!..she was pure Sweetness and Honey :)

kisses,
genevieve

p.s
With those sketches..I think erica should be a fashion designer...
p.p.s
When will the new slip/clothing/fetish wear gallery be unveiled?