Sinister: the eyes of a gigolo

yellow bananas freezebum at xxx.com
Tue Feb 15 04:14:28 GMT 2000

the subject line has nothing to do with this post. i'm just an unoriginal
BOB. boring ol' bitch/bastard.
v day was a joke as usual. roses were going for $8 a stalk on sunday, and by
monday evening, they were sold for virtually nothing. me and my friend
pretended to be lesbians on sunday evening just to piss the flower sellers
off a bit. apparently, u have to be hetero to celebrate v day. so let me
just say that being non-white, fat and lesbian is really disempowering. or
maybe it's cos we were just pretending.
i went to a book sale and "how to be successful" books were going at 50%
discount. huh.

HY