Sinister: Uninteresting correction

Nick.Dastoor at xxx.uk Nick.Dastoor at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 15 11:13:27 GMT 2000

> Yes, it really is a good read.  Know what you mean about the Morrissey thing,
>but in its defence I would say that joe brennan (who posts here under his
'cute'
>name of p f, or pinefox) writes the most spot-on description of why Morrissey
>lyrics are good even though in some ways they're shit that I have ever read.

Err - for 'joe brennan' read 'joe brooker'.  Lay in bed last night and thought
'I wrote brennan not brooker'.  It was a terrible moment.  Who is joe brennan?
He must be on my mind.

I got no post at all yesterday, which was unusual.  There's usually at least one
Freeman's catalogue or invitation to take out a bank loan.

Nick xx