Sinister: why'd she use the f word when she never ever spoke

Angel Blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Tue Feb 15 13:33:28 GMT 2000

Wanna know what I got for Valentine's Day? Mugged/robbed. Oh well, that's
what I get for living in a neighbourhood nicknamed crack alley. It was
stupid because I'm a little push over bean pole, but at least they only took
my booze and gave me back my photos...muggers with a heart of gold.
Okay, StuD's gone, and I'm glad. There will prolly now be a better flow and
direction to the albums coming out from B&S...
Venereal Day is passed as well...quite uneventful I guess...but that's just
me. I had my boyfriend and my the exboyfriend before him sitting with me on
the couch watching a horrible episode of Ally McBeal. This was pretty
romantic for me...ask Diana and Debbie, the only reason they knew Justice
was my boyfriend was because he happened to live with me...heehee.
If books on How to Be Successful are all 50% off, the authors of said books
are in a way failures themselves if there's extra stock left over?
luv and squishes
the angel of crack alley.