Sinister: nature boy

pulped alex at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 15 15:15:16 GMT 2000

Hiya, and wow - has it been a long time since I've written anything here...

I'd just like to know if anyone else got the chance to see the new series
'Nature Boy' on BBC2 last night.  I really thought it was great,
unflinching, and rather compelling throughout.  It goes to show that there
is sometimes a ray of hope between all the dross usually associated with TV.
Introduced with the Beth Orton theme song, and very brutal (but brutally
honest) in huge parts...  And next week it even involves a family of foxes.

Ah well, just thought I's share my little experience with you.  Take care
everyone...

Alex