Sinister: Realized something haughtily

Alder, Lucy lucy.alder at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 15 16:12:04 GMT 2000

I didn't want to write anything yesterday because I was afraid of getting
beaten to bits because I (whispers) got a card.  I sympathise with the
unbeloved amongst you, honestly I do.  23 valentines days have passed
without a boyf (not my entire lifetime - my tale is not quite that sorry.  I
just haven't had one in February before).  Were things to proceed at the
same rate (and I sincerely hope they will not), I won't have such an
enjoyable VD (did I write that?  I think I did) until I'm 48.  FORTY
EIGHT!!!  Shudders.

Now, what was it that there Peter Miller said?  Oh yeah...
>>You don't need me to vote for you to know that I think you're special,
especially if you've
got a big "upstairs".
That's the nicest thing I've ever heard in ages.  It's great to know some
people value a girl for her brainpower.  Too many people in this world
concentrate on the size of your tits.

About time we had some more outrage on Sinister, isn't it?  I'm SHOCKED,
HORRIFIED, DISGUSTED, SICKENED, MADDENED and REVOLTED by the fact that some
people can have such disregard for other people's feelings.  I mean, how
could Stinky Stu walk out on the band before I've ever even seen them live?
It's not on and I'm very cross indeed.

I saw an interesting programme on telly not long ago which was about
dolphins.  They showed two dolphins rubbing each others' bits with their
flippers and they seemed to be quite enjoying it.  They weren't making baby
dolphins or anything, because they were both laydee dolphins, but they had
big smiles on their faces and were making contented clicking noises.   Isn't
it amazing what they can get away with showing before the watershed these
days?  Some people think that dolphins are more intelligent than humans and
you have to wonder...  Then again, some people think that dolphins were
monkeys.

Right, I'm off to feed my postpet before he turns his little pink toes up.

Juicy Lucy

Lucy Alder
SAP Project Administrator
3-6 St Pancras Way		Tel:	020 7984 2590
London     NW1 0QG		Fax:	020 7984 2504

This communication contains information which is confidential and
may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please note that any distribution, copying or use of this
communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it.
--
MCI WorldCom Year 2000 information http://www.wcom.co.uk/2000