Sinister: the pope has body parts too

Damon Seils seilsd at xxx.net
Tue Feb 15 16:38:27 GMT 2000

Hi, kids with body parts!

BIG POOOOVES
As I write this, I'm telling myself not to. But HoneyMiss opened the door,
and I really am going to be brief. I've already made some of you read the
article at the link below. It's by a playwright called Tony Kushner. It's good.

http://www.thenation.com/issue/981109/1109KUSH.HTM

Part of me thinks emails like the one from BabyChris are just silly.
Another part of me *knows* they're silly, but they infuriate me anyway. I
hate this feeling I have after receiving an email that's so transparently
stupid and insulting. It kind of ruins the whole day, especially when it's
the first thing I see at the office in the morning. Someone send some body
parts to Honey first thing tomorrow morning, please.

By the way, (1) there is no misconception about the Catholic Church. The
"true story" of the Church is pretty clear to anyone who's ever skimmed
through a history of the Western world; and (2) this whole "hate the sin,
not the sinner" stuff... please stop. It's just a convenient cover for the
self-righteous bigots of the world. And it's got nothing to do with
compassion or tolerance.

SKIN IS BETTER
It's been a while since I updated the Body Parts Inventory. But I have
recently completed another counting session and should have the new figures
uploaded shortly. Now, I know you're tired, but this last batch was a bit
boring. Can we please start talking about each other's bits again? It's
time well spent, and much better than gay-bashing.

Oh, I've just had an idea. BabyChris should be our next contributor to the
Sinister Body Parts page. I'll put together the paperwork from the
Enforcement Office.

Bye bye... Damo Enforcer