Sinister: sinister dream

kerry zutroy at xxx.org
Tue Feb 15 21:23:58 GMT 2000

i know it's lame, but i had a sinister dream last night, and i just
remembered it, so i have to share.

i was in scotland for some unknown reason with a friend of mine, and
discovered that you could take a train to some station somewhere
(mind you, i've never been to scotland before and am pretty oblivious
to the geography) and if you filled out a form on a computer, honey
would greet you at the station and show you a good time. (not like
that, get your minds out of the gutter, people). anyway, the computer
was on this podium-like thing, and it was the sinister computer. and
you gave it your name, your time of departure, whether you wanted
honey to meet you at the station or somewhere else, how much money
you planned on spending, how long you were going to be visiting and
all that stuff. so my friend and i show up at the station (no memory
of any actual train rides, though), and there's honey looking like
some kind of moustached-long-haired police officer with a little
badge declaring who he is. then later his hair went short and the
moustache went away. then my friend steve woke me up to get his
camera back. so that's where the dream ends. still, it was amusing to
say the least.
now i just have this wonderful image of computers at train stations
all over scotland connected by a vast network to honey's home,
letting him know when sinisterines are coming for a visit. hehe.
um, and since i just woke up none of that made any sense, i'm sure. sorry.

-kerry

"you'd better not be angry, you'd better not be sad. you'd better
just enjoy the luxury of sympathy, if that's a luxury you have."
                   -built to spill, "velvet waltz"