Sinister: a load of garbage and such

yellow bananas freezebum at xxx.com
Tue Feb 15 19:36:31 GMT 2000

why do bigots even try to masquerade their bigotry with lameass attempts at
contrived tolerance?

>>I personally don't believe that a homosexual lifestyle and family
>>environment... should be promoted as a replacement for a hetrosexual
>>family environment, as it CANNOT BE EQUAL - there are two 'fathers' or
'mothers'.

no one is saying that it's equal, but what makes being heterosexual 'common
sense' in the first place? heterosexuality is a dominant ideology, granted,
but that does not make it 'normal' or 'right', just dominant. the argument
is based solely on the general assumption that a heterosexual family will
produce better, happier and generally non-gay kids. which is, as we all
should know, is a moralistic and baseless presumption.

>>the catholic church... does not agree with homosexual acts... sex is there
>>to consumate marriges and create a physical bond between two people, to
>>create a reminder of thier love, in the form of a child.

how can the church have no problems with homosexuals, but disparage their
sexual lifestyle? that is a problem. it's a pathetic and lame excuse for
bigotry. besides, u don't need to have sex to remind urself that u love some
one. and please, having a kid to remind urself that u still love ur
husband/wife is plain selfish and lame.

>>In fact, all the catholics that I know are more tolerant of homosexuals
>>that the people I know who are not gay... part of the christian way of
>>life is that everyone is equal, no- one should be
picked on due to being different.

another lameass assumption that catholics are more tolerant than most pple.
are there statistics or something? proof?
christianity is certainly NOT a tolerant religion. there were the crusades,
the balkan wars... and doesn't the bible threaten u with eternal hell and
damnation should u choose not to believe in the biblical god?

>>I don't think that promoting homosexuality in schools will change
>>anything, because bigoted attitudes, are more often than not, created in
>>the home, and no amout of persuading by a teacher will change a childs
>>views from what thier parents taught them.

how many assumptions are there in here?? at least do some research before
coming up with an obviously controversial and an ultimately futile argument.
why am i still pissed off?

maybe i'm a bit extreme and a tad harsh, but anal (pardon the pun) moralists
really get on my tits.